Tom has been teaching children and adults alike for almost 20 years. He started instructing tennis after playing on his division III college team. He's been a medical and sled instructor with the National Ski Patrol for almost a decade. He's been teaching skiing since 2008 and is certified professional.
- Always stay in control.
- People ahead of you have the right of way.
- Stop in a safe place for you and others.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging, look uphill and yield.
- Use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe signs and warnings, and keep off closed trails.
- Know how to use the lifts safely.
- Make a plan.
- Look before you leap.
- Easy style it.
- Respect gets respect.
**Extra Tip from Coach Jay**
Tom can be reached for questions or to arrange a lesson at email@example.com
His mobile is (707)365-9361